One Night / One More Night / Forever Night

One Night / One More Night / Forever Night - A.M. Willard One Night

Logan is the normal spoilt playboy always has a different lady around. That all changed once he seen Angela walk in to the bar. Of course Logan never told Angela his name. He was then named the Mr. Bartender; however I call him the Sexy Bartender. Oh did I mention Angela is married? Well if not you know now, but trust me he is a scum bag!

The question you will be asking yourself are you Team Christopher or Team Logan (Sexy Bartender)?

I’m not sure if you have a Playlist soundtrack but I actually have one for this book.

•Say Something by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera
•Chapter One by Matt Cermanski
•Secret by Maroon 5
•Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys
•Hotel Room Service- Pit Bull
•Words I Couldn’t Say by Leighton Meester
•This Train by Matt Cermanski

A.M. Willard you are an amazing Author. I cannot wait for more of your books. You have easily just made my favorite Author List and favorite book as well! Thank you so much for choosing Sweet N Sassy Book A Holics to review an ARC Copy of this awesome book.

One More Night

If you are looking for a fast but awesome read this is your book. Logan is the ultimate book boyfriend. If you haven’t read One Night by this awesome Author then you should read it first!

Angela’s husband is such a scum bag. I am not giving any details away but trust me I wanted to throw my kindle out the window. Do I dare mention the hot Logan returns, sorry the Sexy Bartender? Well he does and take really good care of our girl. Then the scum bag has to go and try and mess it up. UGH sorry I am totally Team Sexy Bartender! Which team are you on Team Christopher or Team Logan (Sexy Bartender)?

•Say Something by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera
•Secret by Maroon 5
•Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys
•Lips of an Angle by Hinder
•After All by Saving Able
•Let It Rain by David Nail
•Makin’ Good Love by Avant
•Have a Little Faith In Me by Jake Worthington

A.M. Willard you are an amazing Author. I cannot wait for more of your books. You already know you have made my favorite Author List and favorite book as well! Thank you so much for choosing Sweet N Sassy Book A Holics to review an ARC Copy of this awesome book.

Forever Night

If you are looking for a fast but awesome read this is your book. Logan is the ultimate book boyfriend. If you haven’t read One Night or One More Night by this awesome Author then stop right there, Turn around and go read them now, then come back and read this one. You will not be disappointed.

Forever Night is the final Installment of the One Night Trilogy. I have to say this by far my favorite book of the series. Don’t get me wrong I love One Night and One More Night as well. However FN is emotional storm. You will be upset in a few parts but you will also get many many laughs. Tabitha is in FN a bit more so of course you will get laughs.