Loving Two Dragons 3

Loving Two Dragons 3 - James D. Horton This book is the third part in the Loving Two Dragons Series by James D Horton. It follows closely after Parts 1 & 2, so it is recommended that you read both prior novels to get the full experience. Jennifer Aguillon has recently gotten married to a king, Archer, who rules a group of dragons. Currently the kingdom is facing dangers like extinction and even someone trying to resurrect the dragon Ancients. Part 3 explains more about the history of Jennifer and Archer's society.

I really liked getting to look into the history of Jennifer. A lot is still unexplained, the scenes we got to experience were interesting and I enjoyed all the highs and lows. I think the author did very well introducing some future plot points, meanwhile also setting up some important scenes within the book. As for other characters, I did like the continuation of Logan and thought this part of the series gave a good insight to his character and his own experiences within Archer's court. Other characters had some very interesting parts to play within the plot and I think Marathe and Mateas presented some good conflicts for the protagonists to fix. Though this part focused primarily on Jennifer recovering memories, I liked that there was still a lot of current events going on. There wasn't much magic and transformations, in comparison to the prior two. OVERALL IMPRESSION OF THE BOOK looking for a great dragon shifter story then this is it. This is a great continuation to the series.

I received a free copy of this story in exchange for an honest review.