Flawed Heart

Flawed Heart - Bella Jewel **I received this complimentary book by the author for an honest review**
One night. One accident. It changes everything.

Holy Moses this book was… EMOTIONAL... HOTTER THEN SIN... INTENSE...
Max and Belle’s Story rocked my world. I’m not sure what I was expecting, but I can tell you it wasn’t that! This is my first Bella Jewel read, but I’m here to say it won’t be my last. Once I started this book I had to finish it. My kids want to kill me because I kept telling them to sit down I just need to read one more chapter, one more chapter turn into another and another. Before I knew it, I was finished all I could think about was starting it over, because I wanted more of Max and Blue Belle.

This isn't the man I married.
The man I married was strong, beautiful and pure.
The man I married cherished our lives together.
The man I married loved me.

Before I go crazy, let me tell you a little about this amazing story… Wait, how do I do that without giving too much away huh… This should be fun. Ready for the ride because I know I sure wasn’t.

Max and Belle are MARRIED but long from being together. Max being as anyone with a soul would be pushed Belle away. He didn’t know Belle had a secret though. A secret that may have just saved everything. Belle ran in the dead of night with no plans to return.

Five years later her life was turned upside down. I’m sure you are asking what happened. Well, if I told you that then there would be no sense in reading the story, so I’m not telling you… Any who as I was saying she’s back, but the Max she left is long gone in his place is this new Max. He’s a deadly underground fighter for the House of Obsidian. I guess I could mention… Nah never mind you just need to read it on your own.

“Max,
I just don’t think I can ever forgive you.
Belle.”

Ah! I’m so ready for Rainer and Raide’s Story. Bella please tell me you are not going to make me wait too long for more. Hopefully I get to hear more about Max and Belle as well.